- Moral support and encouragement -- to help people believe that they can escape the trap of homelessness, and to help them retain their housing
- Security deposits and other financial support
- Furniture and household items
- October 7, 2017 10:00 amFurniture Collection -- no household goods please!!
- October 19, 2017 6:30 pmMonthly Volunteer Meeting
- November 4, 2017 10:00 amFurniture Collection -- no household goods please!!
- November 16, 2017 6:30 pmQuarterly Board Meeting
OTS on Vatican Radio
The work of Off the Streets has been profiled on Vatican Radio, including an interview with founder Michael Oles. Click here to see the article (please note that the audio from the Vatican radio website is not working properly -- you must click below if you want to listen to the interview)
Click below to listen to the interview
OFF THE STREETS Book Available
After three long years trying to hone the message, "OFF THE STREETS – One Person at a time" has has been published through Not Forgotten Publications.
It’s available as a paperback on Amazon.com. Click here to order from Amazon
The book gives an in-depth background to OFF THE STREETS, as well as a template for what's involved in forming an OFF THE STREETS chapter in your community.
All profits/royalties are used 100% for security deposits for qualified homeless persons and families coming OFF THE STREETS.